🏙️ Location: Institut d’Optique d’Aquitaine, Talence (Bordeaux area, France) OR Xlim (Limoges, France)
🎓 Education: +5y degree after bac 🧳 Experience: > 2 y
Who are we?
Founded in 1917, Institut d’Optique Graduate School (IOGS) is a world leader in higher education, research, and innovation in the fields of optics and photonics. Institut d’Optique is a founding member of Naquidis, whose objective is to facilitate the transition between fundamental research and the market for quantum technologies. Naquidis also supports the creation of startups. You will work in the development of one of these startups whose ambition is to develop innovative cryptographic products based on post-quantum cryptography (PQC) and quantum key distribution (QKD). You will mainly work with the Cryptis team of the XLIM research lab, a world-renowned player in the field of cryptography of the University of Limoges (founding member of Naquidis).
Attached to the Naquidis quantum technologies innovation center, you will be in charge of developing new post-quantum cryptography products and participating in developing a dedicated startup. Your main missions are :
– Elaborating the specifications with users and customers,
– Choosing the right development language according to these specifications,
– Developing 3 types of products: digital signatures, encryption schemes, and messaging applications,
– Integrating the developed products in the users’ and clients’ IT ecosystems,
– Carrying out tests and validating the developed products,
– Providing technical support to users and customers,
– Identifying the necessary evolutions and proposing a product development strategy,
– Participating in the creation and development of the startup.
With a graduate degree in computer science, you ideally have at least one experience as a software designer and in the development of security systems. Examples of realizations would be appreciated.
Interested in digital technologies, cyber security, and software development, you also have a good overview of the technologies used in embedded systems and on the Internet. You are familiar with good practices in software development. You are autonomous and have the ability to make suggestions, you like to share your knowledge and you like to work in a startup. You are curious and sensitive to cybersecurity issues, particularly post-quantum cryptography.
– Knowledge of cryptography and cybersecurity,
– Development in Python / Java / C++,
– Development of graphical user interfaces,
– Versioning with Git,
– OS: Linux or Windows.
First contact with Audrey DURAND, Naquidis Hub manager,
Interview with Nicolas ARAGON, Naquidis CTO, and with the project leader,
A final interview, if necessary, with the startup founders.